Bukan Pakar SEO Ganteng

Contoh Teks Anecdote Taken for a Ride




Taken
for a Ride



In love traveling in the country,
but I don’t like losing my way. I went on an excursion recently, but my trip
took me longer than I expected.



“I’m going to Woodford Green,” I
said to the conductor as I got on the bus, “but I don’t know where it is.”



“I’ll tell you where to get off,”
answered the conductor.



I sat in the front of the bus to get
a good view on the
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori Anecdote Text dengan judul Contoh Teks Anecdote Taken for a Ride . Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL https://sisatruk.blogspot.com/2012/10/contoh-teks-anecdote-taken-for-ride.html .

Artikel Terkait Anecdote Text

Ditulis oleh: Pramudya Ksatria Budiman - Rating : 4.5

Belum ada komentar untuk " Contoh Teks Anecdote Taken for a Ride "

Post a Comment

Beri komentar anda.