Bukan Pakar SEO Ganteng

Teks Descriptive + Jawaban 'My Pet'



Soal UN SMP/MTS 2009




The text is for numbers 1 to 3.




Most people in the world have a pet. I also have it. My pet is a dog, named Miko. Its color is brown. It has brown eyes, too. I got this pet from my friend at the beginning of 2009. He bought it from a pet shop in his country. Once a week, my mother bathes him. He is funny and smart. It often plays with my neighbour's dog. I love him
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori Descriptive Text SMP/MTS dengan judul Teks Descriptive + Jawaban 'My Pet' . Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL https://sisatruk.blogspot.com/2012/12/teks-descriptive-jawaban-pet.html .

Artikel Terkait Descriptive Text SMP/MTS

Ditulis oleh: Pramudya Ksatria Budiman - Rating : 4.5

Belum ada komentar untuk " Teks Descriptive + Jawaban 'My Pet' "

Post a Comment

Beri komentar anda.