Bukan Pakar SEO Ganteng

Contoh Teks Recount beserta soal dan jawaban




Recount Text



In
the last holiday, my family decided to go to Bali. My father told us that we
would stay in Bali for one week. My sister and I felt very happy, I said:
"Hooray, we went to Bali, we could see beautiful panoramas in Bali and saw
the dolphins." 



During the trip, we
sang together and gave many jokes to each other. Besides of that, we also saw
many beautiful panoramas. After 8
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori Recount Text SMA dengan judul Contoh Teks Recount beserta soal dan jawaban . Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL http://sisatruk.blogspot.com/2012/06/contoh-teks-recount-beserta-soal-dan.html .

Artikel Terkait Recount Text SMA

Ditulis oleh: Pramudya Ksatria Budiman - Rating : 4.5

Belum ada komentar untuk " Contoh Teks Recount beserta soal dan jawaban "

Post a Comment

Beri komentar anda.