Bukan Pakar SEO Ganteng

Contoh Teks Recount My Day beserta soal dan pembahasan



My Day




I had a terrible day yesterday. First, I woke up an
hour late because my alarm clock didn't go off. Then, I was in such a hurry
that I burned my hand when I was making breakfast. After breakfast, I got
dressed so quickly that I forgot to wear socks.



Next, I ran out of the house trying to get the 9:30
bus, but of course I missed it. I wanted to take a taxi, but I didn't have
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori Recount Text SMA / Short Functional Text for SMP/MTS dengan judul Contoh Teks Recount My Day beserta soal dan pembahasan . Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL http://sisatruk.blogspot.com/2012/09/contoh-teks-recount-my-day-beserta-soal.html .

Artikel Terkait Recount Text SMA , Short Functional Text for SMP/MTS

Ditulis oleh: Pramudya Ksatria Budiman - Rating : 4.5

Belum ada komentar untuk " Contoh Teks Recount My Day beserta soal dan pembahasan "

Post a Comment

Beri komentar anda.