Bukan Pakar SEO Ganteng

Teks Recount Milton Friedman




I, Milton Friedman was born on July 31, 1921, in Brooklyn,
N.Y. the fourth and last child and first son of Sarah Ethel (Landau) and Jeno
Soul Friedman. My parents were born in Carpatho- Ruthenia of the Soviet Union. They
emigrated to the U.S. in their teens, meeting in New York. When I was a year
old, my parent moved to Rahway,
N.J., a small town about 20 miles from New York City.



I was
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori Recount Text SMA dengan judul Teks Recount Milton Friedman . Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL http://sisatruk.blogspot.com/2012/11/teks-recount-milton-friedman.html .

Artikel Terkait Recount Text SMA

Ditulis oleh: Pramudya Ksatria Budiman - Rating : 4.5

Belum ada komentar untuk " Teks Recount Milton Friedman "

Post a Comment

Beri komentar anda.