Bukan Pakar SEO Ganteng

Letter Text SMP + Jawaban



Soal UN SMP/MTS 2011/2012


The following text is for questions number 13 to 15.

Dear Jean,




I would like to share my travelling experiences. Last holiday, I went to India. If you like walking, Shimla is a great destination. It’s located in Himachal. I went there with my family.




The most spectacular and beautiful landscape can be found there. Himachal is a travelers’ paradise – lofty
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori Letter Text SMP dengan judul Letter Text SMP + Jawaban . Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL http://sisatruk.blogspot.com/2012/12/letter-text-smp-jawaban.html .

Artikel Terkait Letter Text SMP

Ditulis oleh: Pramudya Ksatria Budiman - Rating : 4.5

Belum ada komentar untuk " Letter Text SMP + Jawaban "

Post a Comment

Beri komentar anda.