Bukan Pakar SEO Ganteng

Politics and PKN (Civic Education in My Eyes)


Politics and PKN (Civic Education in My Eyes)

Actually what is politics? Is politics the same as Civic Education? Is the education of politics contained in Civic Education (PKN)? Does Civic Education Subject play the rules, the rules that from which we can learn what politics is and how to be a politician? Is politics about how to have a strategy? Is politics meant how to get power or authority
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori My Notes dengan judul Politics and PKN (Civic Education in My Eyes) . Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL http://sisatruk.blogspot.com/2011/06/politics-and-pkn-civic-education-in-my.html .

Artikel Terkait My Notes

Ditulis oleh: Pramudya Ksatria Budiman - Rating : 4.5

Belum ada komentar untuk " Politics and PKN (Civic Education in My Eyes) "

Post a Comment

Beri komentar anda.