Bukan Pakar SEO Ganteng

Peaces of My Life










Peaces about my life:



                 

                 1.    Mistaken One

Oh Lord verily U always know everything, which makes my tears drop cos of scare and makes me believe that there is fairness in my life as well. Up to now I still can breathe, which means I still can repent.

Oh God, guide me to the straight away! I know I'm always mistaken. What I'd done was unbelievable,
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori My Notes dengan judul Peaces of My Life . Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL http://sisatruk.blogspot.com/2011/08/peaces-of-my-life.html .

Artikel Terkait My Notes

Ditulis oleh: Pramudya Ksatria Budiman - Rating : 4.5

Belum ada komentar untuk " Peaces of My Life "

Post a Comment

Beri komentar anda.